Do your customers buy from your Web site on a regular basis all by themselves? If you said yes, lucky you! But if you said no, you might be feeling like it's your your Web site that's letting you down, when really it's you who's letting your customers down. If you want to increase the number of qualified buyers to your store, and it's time to start your own effective email marketing newsletter using HICK Tech home study course, Effective Email Campaigns.
In this audio course you'll learn:
- How to communicate with authenticity about your products and services to your (current and future) customers.
- Three kinds of email marketing newsletters including the reason why one of those types is more powerful and more enticing to your target audience.
- The top five email marketing systems—including tips on how to pick the right one for your business.
- Ten simple steps to creating an effective email marketing newsletter.
- How to create a marketing plan for your next class, product launch or event that ensures you have enough contact points to really make the sale.
The best time to start an email marketing newsletter for your business was yesterday. The second best time is now. The tooth fairy won't be sliding any new customers under your pillow, but an effective marketing newsletter will help get business coming to you.
For only $34.95 you get:
- over two hours of audio classes and the transcripts
- 40 page workbook (PDF format)
- template campaign calendars
As soon as you've paid you can start the download. No waiting for the post office. If you just want the free monthly planner template, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the download link.